Tuesday, April 07, 2009

April

I can't believe it's April already, what happened to March? Some knitting has been attempted and actually completed, mostly for Loving Hands charity.

A small blanket and shawl.......



A toddler's jumper and leggings......



and a couple of Jean Greenhowe's Rainbow Babies......


Also last week these arrived, yes my Ravelry Day tickets, after some delay due to paypal problems, happily now resolved. Roll on June 6th. The speakers/workshops seem to increase daily, the latest being Debbie Bliss.

I've also been distracted lately by this Lambcam which I find compulsive viewing. The Angora Goat kids are due to arrive any day but are in no hurry to emerge, probably due to the cold rainy weather they have been having lately.

2 comments:

Steph said...

You are so lucky going to the Ravelry Day! We're just too far away now. Have a wonderful time and show us lots of pics!

Thrissle said...

I love the rainbow babies...! have a great time at the Ravelry Day... I'm really looking forward to hearing about it..