Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Long time

Well, it's been a long time, but at last I can get round to a blog entry. Life has just been getting in the way lately. Several hospital/doctor/solicitor appointments and a couple of visits to the wheelchair clinic mean we have been quite busy. At least Steven is more comfortable in his chair with a new moulded seat and we've both had our 'flu jabs.
Some knitting has been done. These socks, which were intended for Steven's birthday last week, aren't quite completed but half of one was knitted in the long wait at the hospital diabetic clinic. I think the yarn was Regia.
These socks have been completed for a while, and are a Christmas present for a non-blogging friend. I think Socka with bamboo, sorry but I'm hopeless at remembering labels.
Both these are my usual toe up, short row pattern. I've also completed these bootees for charity from left over sock yarn. Pattern mostly out of my head, Icord ties.

Finally, we had a sprinkling of snow yesterday and unusually for October it has hung around. Not enough to cause any problems though.





1 comment:

christhenurse said...

Glad you are both OK was just starting to get worried! Chris