Thursday, October 11, 2007

Visitor

I haven't had much time for blogging, or knitting, recently as I have had a friend visiting and we've been out and about. We spent one day in Chester and, of course, a short visit to Stash was essential. Margaret isn't a knitter, so I tried to keep yarn related shopping to the minimum. However these found their way into my bag.......


We also had a short visit from another friend and her two year old grandson. Jacob had never seen unknitted yarn before and was fascinated by the balls of wool I had lying about.

Tomorrow, I should have plenty of time to knit. I'm off to the hospital to act as guinea pig for medical students. It was suggested that I took something to read, so I think there will be a lot of sitting around, but I think the knitting will be coming along too.

No comments: