Thursday, July 06, 2006

Computer Problems

I'm nursing a sick computer at the moment. It is getting old, slowing down and keeps losing things ( sounds like me, except I haven't started making strange beeping noises). Luckily I've just obtained an external hard drive, so spent yesterday evening backing up everything. Time for a new 'puter I think.
Nothing much happening knit-wise.

The sleeve on Steven's jumper is progressing slowly as I've been making a few more baby bits and pieces, more comfortable to knit in the hot weather.


Sorry about the photos, can't do any photo editing at the moment, only download direct from the camera so they're a bit dark.

Every time I go into the garden, I disturb tiny frogs who are taking advantage of the warm, damp weather to leave the pond. They may be small but they have a powerful leap.

Hopefully, I will be able to use the computer for a while longer, but if I'm silent, you'll know why.

3 comments:

scarletprincess said...

Thanks for your wishes... having a dicky tummy is not nice in this weather hence me staying off work. I hope you manage to get the computer sorted, it's nice to catch up if only over the net! Thanks again for the pattern loan,
love fi x

sheep#100 said...

The little baby hats are too cute - and I love the fox picture!

scarletprincess said...

Blinking typical that I have to take a day off while the builders are in because DB has to pop out... and I cannot get to knitting! Send on my wishes to everyone if you get the chance! xx