Thursday, November 10, 2005

Back to normal......

.......well almost. Steven is now back at school. I've been sorting out some of the chaos of the last few weeks. Had to stay in all day waiting for someone to come and service Steven's hoist, so far no-one has arrived ( 6pm). Did manage to complete some knitting, my Lorna's Laces socks. Sadly, they are too large for me so are destined to be a Christmas present.



I've also finished my first Knitted Babe from the free Rowan pattern. This is Fifi, resplendent in her feather boa. I used mainly remnants from my stash, mostly of unknown composition except for some Sirdar Foxy. I decided to make the arms and legs from I-cord. She is also going to be a Christmas present.

1 comment:

Uknitty said...

Don't ask me why, but I find some of the knitted babes a little bit spooky. Yours is very cute indeed though.

C x