Monday, August 01, 2005

Tagged and Flowerpot Man

I've been tagged by Steph. Here are my five idiosynchrasies.
1. Never looking at the new moon through glass-bad luck.
2. Cannot function first thing in the morning without a cup of coffee.
3. Always take my tablets in the same order otherwise they won't work properly.
4. It doesn't matter how many important jobs I have to do, the computer and knitting always take priority over housework.
5. Try to get all 'work' finished by 7.30 in the evening, then I'm 'off duty'. Harks back to my working days in a residential nursery.



Steven spent the day at his summer play scheme and came back with a Flowerpot man which he had apparently painted himself. Judging by the paint on his hands, he probably had!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like he did a great job of the flowerpot man! Another new addition for your garden. :-)